Grab some ring bling for your next “Night Out” with Fifth Avenue Collection! This latest sterling silver ring is an offbeat, contemporary design that incorporates a rhodium-finished open bypass design with a luxurious ball at each tip. The opposing balls of polished ruthenium and shimmering Swarovski crystal creates an extraordinary focal point of brilliance and rich, dark sheen. Alluring, and boasting a unique magnetism, every gesture you make will be lavish in style.
- Natural Hand Cut gemstones
- Genuine semi-precious gemstones
- AAA Quality Cubic Zirconia — even experts have trouble telling it apart from precious gemstones
- Genuine Swarovski crystal
- Lead, nickel, and cadmium free
- Earring posts are either sterling silver or 14k gold solid, not just plated.
- Woman with the most sensitive ears can wear our earrings due to our plating process
6 Month Repair or Free Replacement Warranty
If an item is found to be defective within 6 months, include your bill of sale and send it back to us and we will happily repair or replace free of charge.
For jewellery that needs service past the 6 month Warranty period, simply enclose $5.00 to cover shipping and handling.
Rhodium - our rhodium electroplate is a hard durable metal and is considered by many as the brightest "white" metal of the entire platinum metals family. It has exceptional resistance to oxidation. At time of writing, rhodium cost more than four times as much as platinum and more than 400 times as much as silver.
Swarovski Crystal - At Fifth Avenue Collection we use Swarovski crystal from Austria. It is considered to be the world’s finest crystal, renowned for its quality and beauty. Our jewellery boasts many colors, cuts and designs of Swarovski crystal.