“Free and Easy” neckpiece is elegant, relaxed Fifth Avenue Collection fashion at its finest. Airy rhodium-finished curb-link chain that separates into three lengths, is studded with turquoise and precious rhodium-finished hearts. An impeccably faceted Swarovski crystal forms a sweetheart pendant on the shortest strand, adding luminous sparkle to this vivacious piece.
- Natural Hand Cut gemstones
- Genuine semi-precious gemstones
- AAA Quality Cubic Zirconia — even experts have trouble telling it apart from precious gemstones
- Genuine Swarovski crystal
- Lead, nickel, and cadmium free
- Earring posts are either sterling silver or 14k gold solid, not just plated.
- Woman with the most sensitive ears can wear our earrings due to our plating process
6 Month Repair or Free Replacement Warranty
If an item is found to be defective within 6 months, include your bill of sale and send it back to us and we will happily repair or replace free of charge.
For jewellery that needs service past the 6 month Warranty period, simply enclose $5.00 to cover shipping and handling.
Rhodium - our rhodium electroplate is a hard durable metal and is considered by many as the brightest "white" metal of the entire platinum metals family. It has exceptional resistance to oxidation. At time of writing, rhodium cost more than four times as much as platinum and more than 400 times as much as silver.
Turquoise - Turquoise has been a favorite gem for thousands of years. Early Egyptian, Persian and Oriental cultures used turquoise in jewellery as far back as 4000BC. It was once believed to ward off illness and misfortune. Arizona turquoise is popular in modern jewellery. It differs from Asian turquoise in its color. Where Arizona turquoise is bright blue, Asian often appears quite green.